The XMT-350 is a compact and modern RDM controller and DMX tester.
RDM-enabled devices can be monitored and controlled with the XMT-350. For example, the DMX addresses can be set remotely. The XMT-350 automatically detects and lists all reachable RDM devices.
The DMX patch mode from the XMT-350 simplifies the installation. The user selects the desired order of the fixtures and the XMT-350 patches the devices automatically.
Status information such as the burning time of the lamp can be read directly on the XMT-350. The user doesn’t have to go to the fixture.
The XMT-350 can also monitor DMX signals and display them graphically. It can generate DMX512 signals and supports the control of complex devices like DMX512 moving lights. The testing of RGB LED lighting with a large quantity of channels is easy with the XMT-350. The simple and user-friendly operation and the extra features such as cable testers, timing analysis, sequence editor, channel "tracer", dip-switch display and min / max display makes the XMT-350 ideal for troubleshooting DMX512 installations.
- RDM controller
- Set DMX address remotely
- Set "Personality" mode remotely
- Readout RDM device information
- Automatic DMX patch support over RDM
- DMX receiver
- DMX transmitter
- RGB LED control
- Moving light control
- Cable tester
- Channel "tracer"
- Dip-switch display
- Programmable sequence (Chaser)
- Timing analysis
- Configurable frame rate
- PC software
- LCD display with green LED back light
- Display resolution 128x64 pixel
- 16 MB FLASH memory
- DMX In: Neutrik 5-Pin male connector
- DMX Out: Neutrik 5-Pin female connector
- DMX ports electrical standard ANSI E1.11 / ANSI E1.20
- USB port: Micro USB B type
- 9V block battery
- USB Power Consumption: 150mA max
- Use of rechargeable battery
- Battery recharge no included
- Cable tester: 5-Pin, open circuit, short circuit, wrong wiring
- DMX In Termination: 120 Ohm, permanent (except cable tester)
- DMX Out Termination: RDM bias network, RC-termination
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +45°C / 32°F to 113°F
- Size: 4.7" x 2.8" x 1.8"
- Weight: 400g / 0.88 lbs
Country Of Origin: Switzerland
Warranty: 1 Year Limited