The fluorescent lamp recycling BAKPAK program gives you everything you need to begin to RECYCLE light bulbs. Recycling is a great way to help from contaminating your environment and keeping your company in compliance with various laws pertaining to hazardous waste.
■ This box is specifically designed for 4' length fluorescent tubes, both T12 or T8.
Our simple recycling program gives you everything you need to begin with just one flat fee. There are no hidden charges and it is properly handled by a nationally certified recycler. The single price includes shipping the empty kit, shipping back the full box, labeling, recycling and your certificate.
1. Order this fluorescent lamp kit.
2. Seal bottom of box closed, put liner in, adhere ship back label on outside, fill in start date, and begin filling the box.
3. Fill with used fluorescent lamps. Once full, close and seal top of box.
4. Contact Fedex for Ground service pickup.
5. Your box is received, recycled and a certificate is issued and mailed to you.
Contents: ■ (1) 10"x8"x50" box container ■ (1) InnerPak Liner ■ (1) Return Fedex Shipping Label ■ (1) Instruction sheet
Note: All lamps are acceptable, except broken, coated or jacketed lamps.