The Battery recycling BAKPAK program gives you everything you need to begin to RECYCLE most battery types. Recycling is a great way to help from contaminating your environment and keeping your company in compliance with various laws pertaining to hazardous waste.
■ Battery types generally: AA, AAA, 9v, D, C, Alkaline, Ni-Cad, Nickel Metal Hyride, Lithium, Zinc Carbon, Mercuric Oxide, Silver Oxide, Button Cells, and Sealed lead acid.
Our simple recycling program gives you everything you need to begin with just one flat fee. There are no hidden charges and it is properly handled by a nationally certified recycler. The single price includes shipping the empty kit, shipping back the full container, labeling, recycling and your certificate.
1. Order this battery recycle kit.
2. Put liner in, adhere ship back label on outside, fill in start date, and begin filling the container.
3. Fill with used batteries. Once full, close top.
4. Contact Fedex for Ground service pickup.
5. Your container is received, recycled and a certificate is issued and mailed to you.
Contents: ■ (1) Containment Pail ■ (1) InnerPak Liner ■ (1) Return Fedex Shipping Label ■ (1) Instruction sheet
Note: All battery types are acceptable, except spillable acid types like car batteries, leaking, cracked or wet cell types. Some battery types will require terminals to be taped or bagged individually to avoid any electrical contact.