The WTLX512 Series allows DMX to be transmitted wirelessly from one device to several receivers. Each device within this
series can function as either a transmitter or receiver, making them all transceivers. WTLX512 communicates with a
transmit power of 23dbm for a reliable and longer travel distance. Designed to be stable and economical, usually costing
less than one long DMX cable. Reduce cabling mess and cabling installation time at job sites and events. Provides a cleaner
look at events.
- 32-bit ARM Core Processor provides faster computing to accurately measure the DMX512 signal, breaks, MAB and refresh rate. Most others use slower 8 bit 51 core processors.
- 20K of RAM for better buffering of signal. Since data transmission is sequential, by buffering we can discard bad data due to interference and not send it to the DMX output. Others use only 1k RAM which can lead to noticeable interference.
- 23dBm for longer communications over 20dBm systems.
- Adaptive frequency agility over fixed frequency, allows for stronger adaptability protection against interference.
- Automatically set the number of channels, BREAK, MBA and refresh rate as a perfect copy of the DMX512 from the
DMX console or source. Others use a fixed number of channels, BREAK and MAB.
- Certifications with FCC, CE and ROHS.
2.4G global open ISM band ■ Frequency: 2.400 – 2.4835GHz ■ Efficient GFSK
modulation and 79 channel frequency hopping ■ 32-bit ARM Core CPU ■ Receiver sensitivity of -94dBm
■ Automatic reboot watchdog timer ■ Communication distance of 2000 feet line of sight ■ Compact
XLR barrel design ■ Easy one button set-up ■ Tri-color LED for setup and working status ■ Data
connectors: XLR 3 or 5 pin, male or female ■ Power input: 5vDC ■ Power consumption: 350ma @ 5v
■ Includes integrated antenna and external power supply ■ Size: 5" x 0.75"x 0.75" ■ Weight: .078 kgs/0.17 lbs ■ Color: Silver
Country Of Origin: China
Warranty: 1 Year Limited