AirDMX is a complete DMX control solution for iPads. The software can be used for live lighting
controls, for automation home, or in the Go Theater Mode.
It offers a lot of helpful tools, to make programming and operation of DMX devices as simple as possible. It offers a complete device library, but also the ability to create own / individual devices. You can create cues and programs and control the devices in groups. Even a Button Panel is available. The app is free to download at the App Store and can be tested before buying the hardware.
For a DMX output, the AirDMX A1 box is needed. It works wireless in the WiFi frequency range and
can creates 1 universe via XLR or ArtNet. Thus, you are extremely flexible in application and mobility with the AirDMX. The package includes lifetime updates and there is the possibility to purchase future additional functions in the app.
The controller AirDMX is particularly suited for the control of Moving-Heads, LED lamps, Lighting and Dimmable.
- Can be operated as stand-alone access point or in an existing network
- Signal strength and connection status easy to read
- Offers a DMX universe (512 Channels) Via XLR 3-pin or ArtNet
- Supports ArtNet protocols
- Free download at the AppStore:
- Create and manage easily new devices
- Create and manage programs and cues (20 program pages for each 6 programs + cue pages for each 6 cues)
- Device library with 1000+ devices
- Download over 2500 other devices
- Can store up to 16 programs simultaneously
- Group control. Select and control multiple devices simultaneously
- Selective save
- Color mixer, edit level, playback level
- Continuous free updates
DMX in/out 3 pin XLR out ■ DMX512 universe 1 respectively max. 512 channels ■ Ethernet Artnet out ■ Power consumption: 2 W ■ Power input: 100-240V, 50/60hz ■ Size: (L/W/H) 5.7" x 2.2" x 6.7 ■ Weight: 0.50 kgs/1.1 lbs
Apple Ipad NOT included.
Country Of Origin: China
Warranty: 2 Year Limited