The Stagemaker® SR’s innovative design, compact style, and ergonomic features provide an easier installation and quieter operation. From set up to show time, the Stagemaker® SR motor brings you world-class performance.
During set up, the motor configuration can be switched easily from body up to body down just by reversing over the chain bag. Consistent speeds with or without load and the quietest operating sound levels available (down to 60 db), mean no distractions during performances.
The Stagemaker® SR is designed with your comfort in mind with retractable, rubber-clad hand grips for easy transportation and handling of the hoist. Riggers no longer need to worry about pinched fingers and accidentally dropping the equipment when lifting the motor from a flight case! Lifting hooks are also rubber-clad for an ergonomic, non-slip gripping surface.
Stagemaker® SR motors are designed to enable the safe and accurate positioning of speakers, lighting systems, stage sets, and sceneries.
Stagemaker’s purpose-built components for the entertainment industry, make them the best choice for your stage productions.
- 1/4 – 5 ton (125 – 5000 kg) capacity range
- 208 or 230/3/60 and 115/1/60 power supplies available
- Black non-reflective chain and black motor body
- Plug-and-play electronics uses the same card for all SR hoists (excluding SR1 and SR25)
- Self-adjusting DC disc brake
- Adjustable slip clutch overload device
- Retractable, rubber clad hand grips for easy handling
- Lifting hook with ergonomic, rubber clad, gripping surface
- Reversible chain bag for easily interchangeable body up or body down positioning
- IP55 protection rating for dust and moisture
- CSA C/US approved
Optional Add-On Features
- Double brake and BGV-D8+ motors (second brake + 10:1 safety factor)
- Manual brake release
- Geared hoisting limit switch
- Vinyl rain covers
- Lockable hook rotation
Class F insulated Hoisting Motor ■ Combined load limiter/brake ■ Electromechanical disk brake ■ Solid-state brake control ■ 360 upper/lower hook rotation ■ Canvas chain bucket ■ Upright and inverted use* ■ Pressure cast aluminum body ■ 5-pocket load wheel ■ Anti-jam chain guide ■ Flexible handgrips ■ Black two-part epoxy paint ■ Hoist Group: H3 ■ Power supply 115V 1ph 60Hz ■ 1/4 Ton capacity ■ Speed - 60Hz: 4.8m/min, 16fpm ■ Falls: 1 ■ Lifting Height: 65 feet■ Chain Size (mm): 4.8 x 12.5 ■ Motor Power-60: 0.522kW, 0.7Hp ■ Size: 18.6" x 11.7" x 6.8" ■ Weight (Without chain): 29.6 kgs/65.3 lbs ■ Configuration: S
- Single-Phase Motor / 115V 1-Phase Power with 115V Control ■ Connectors: Dual
Old Part No: SM5.254M1-S
Country Of Origin: France
Warranty: 2 Years Limited