echni-Lux Project Support can assist you with a project we designed, one someone else created or a project you inherited! Our goal is to make sure your system is operating efficiently and provides for your expectations. We can provide training at your facility or ours on several topics or equipment, we can set your system up and make sure it functions or we can provide repairs and renovations.
Benefits of Project Support:
- Programming services for consoles, controllers, equipment and facilities
- Commissioning of equipment and systems according to manufacturers specifications and project needs
- Refreshing, focusing and resetting existing lighting for best utilization
- Technology review to ensure the optimal gear is in place using today's available products
- Review best fit and controls for your application and users
- Training for project operation, equipment training, console/controller training
- Onsite training or classes at our training center on multiple subjects
- Maintenance training to properly care for your investment
- Troubleshooting existing systems for proper operation
- Repair services available for any lighting, control, audio or video gear
- Fully staffed and stocked repair facility at our Orlando Headquarters
As your facility or project enters the installation phase or if you have already been in place for a while and need some guidance,
Techni-Lux Project Support can make sure you have the knowledge and tools you need to confidently use your technologies.
We can provide system commissioning and turn on support to ensure that all of the equipment is properly installed and utilized.
We can work with your contractors, team or even just you to assist with a smooth operation.
We can provide the initial set-up and programming for your consoles and controllers and coordinate the addressing and libraries to work with your systems.
We can train you on the operation of your controllers or the equipment itself to ensure you understand your investment and how to best make use of it.
We can take a look at your existing gear to see if it is being best utilized, focused, programmed or optimized.
We offer training for console operation, gear maintenance or a variety of industry-related courses that are available at your location,
our training center or for schools or trade groups.
We also feature a series of videos on our website for various topics and an extensive library of magazine articles that we have contributed to the industry.
We offer repair services at your facility or in our state of the art repair center in Orlando.
Whether you need support for a project we put together for you or for the one you might already have,
let our 50+ years of experience make the best use of your guest experience.
Batman: The Shadow of the Bat Water Slide
Parque Warner Beach, San Martín de la Vega, Madrid, Spain.