CueServer 1 is a complete lighting playback and integration processor, featuring advanced DMX lighting control, sophisticated event scripting and robust I/O capabilities combined in a tiny web-based device. Great for both architectural and entertainment lighting control projects, CueServer provides an unprecedented level of control and customization in an easy-to-use package.
CueServer includes a built-in web server that provides access to a full complement of lighting controls, show programming and playback features without the need for special software or an Internet connection.
Apps for iPhone and iPad are available for direct control and/or programming of CueServer, or use with other 3rd party software that have been written to use CueServer as its DMX interface.
After CueServer is programmed, it can function as a stand-alone show controller, leveraging its built-in real-time clock/calendar, astronomical time functions, button and contact closure inputs, and wide variety of event triggers to interact with the outside world. Integrate CueServer with other external devices via RS-232 serial, Ethernet connectivity and more for fully custom lighting and show control solutions.
- Completely self-contained lighting playback controller
- Seamlessly handles static scenes, crossfading and real-time "streaming" DMX playback
- Web-based "live" operation and programming
- Powerful CueScript programming language
- Handles up to 4 independent timelines
- Locally program lighting scenes or snapshot from external DMX source
- Network multiple CueServer units together to control a large number of channels or devices
- On-board real-time clock with astronomical functions and 365-day calendar events
- System integration via Ethernet, RS-232 and Digital I/O
- Easily interfaces with Crestron ®, Vantage ®, AMX ® and other automation systems
- Onboard memory and removable memory card slot
- Rack-mounted enclosure for professional installations
- Fully customizable LCD Display for user feedback
- Front-panel menu buttons for changing date, time, network settings and more without needing a computer
- Front-panel programmable function buttons with LED indicators for direct access to custom actions
DMX Universes: 1 ■ Playback Faders: 4 ■ DMX Ports: 5-Pin XLR ■ Streaming Cues: Yes ■ Cues: 2,000 ■ Groups: 256 ■ Macros: 200 ■ Timer Events: 100 ■ Button Stations: 64 ■ Real-Time Clock: Battery-backed, 1 second resolution ■ Event Triggers: Time of day, day of week, day of month, week of month, date range, astronomical time (relative to sunrise or sunset +/- specified offset) ■ Scripting: CueScript ■ LCD Display: 40 Character x 2 Line (Black on White) ■ Function Buttons: (8x) User-Defined Function Buttons, (4) Menu Buttons I/O Features and Protocols ■ Ethernet: UDP, TCP, HTTP, Telnet, XML, SNTP, CueScript, CueStation ■ RS-232: ASCII, CueScript (available on DB9 Jack) ■ MIDI: Input, Output, Through ■ Contact Closures: (8x) on Terminal Blocks ■ Digital Outputs: (8x) on Terminal Blocks, with regulated +5VDC output and Ground ■ Programming Interface: Web Based ■ Remote Programming: Yes ■ Apps: CuePad, Figment DMX, and 3rd party apps ■ Memory 32 MB Flash Internal, xD Card External (128MB max) ■ Form Factor: 1U Rack Mount ■ Power Supply: Included ■ Mounting Brackets: Included Rack Ears ■ Operating Temperature: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C) without optional flash card; LCD display may freeze, -40° to 158° F (-20° to 70°C) without optional xD flash card installed, 32° to 158° F (0° to 70° C) with optional xD flash card installed ■ Storage Temperature: -40° to 176° F (-40° to 80°C) ■ Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing ■ Altitude: 10,000 feet maximum ■ Power Input: 6-30vDC (12vDC Nominal), 800mA @ 12VDC, 2.1mm Input Jack ■ Size: 16.7" x 6.0" x 1.76" ■ Weight: 1.5 kgs/3.4 lbs