The CueServer 2 Pro (CS-900) is housed in a sturdy 1U rack-mount enclosure with removable brackets.
CueServer 2 Pro boasts an innovative modular DMX port system. Four bi-directional DMX ports (optional) on the back of the unit are user-configurable with any of seven available port modules. These interchangeable modules allow CueServer 2 Pro to be customized for different installation environments eliminating the need for external adaptors.
CueServer 2 Pro features dual LAN ports for splitting Ethernet-based lighting and management data onto separate networks if desired.
The front-panel of CueServer 2 Pro has eight customizable function buttons. Each button has fully controllable RGB backlighting and field-replaceable legends for project personalization. A navigation keypad is used to operate the onboard LCD menu for basic system settings, show selection, and macro execution.
- Completely self-contained lighting playback, architectural processor, and DMX fade engine
- Seamless handling of Cue Lists, Presets, and Streams
- Control of up to 32 universes of DMX or 32 independent playback timelines
- Dynamic patching of up to 16,384 channels to 128 separate sACN, Art-Net, or KiNET universes
- Dual Ethernet ports for separate configurable lighting data and management networks
- Flexible module-based bi-directional DMX ports for custom jack configurations
- Front-panel configurable function buttons with RGB backlighting and field-replaceable legends
- Creation of lighting scenes directly or capture from external sources
- Powerful CueScript scripting language
- Real-Time clock with astronomical functions and calendar events
- Built-in web server for hosting custom interactive web pages
- Multi-show storage and removable Micro SD memory card
- System integration via Ethernet, Serial, Digital I/O, and Audio
- Compatible with CueStation buttons and CueTouch touchscreens
- Easy interfacing with Crestron, AMX, Vantage, Control 4, Medialon, Savant and other automation systems
- Native programming environment for Mac and Windows
- U rack-mounted enclosure with removable brackets
DMX Channels: 1,024 (base) 16,384 (maximum) ■ Universe Patching: 128 sACN, Art-Net, or KiNET universes ■ Playbacks: Up to 32, depending on number of Channels ■ Cues: 1,000,000 per Cue Stack ■ Cue Stacks: Unlimited ■ Groups: 100,000 ■ Macros:100,000 ■ Global Rules: 1,000 ■ Timer Events:1,000 ■ External Button Stations:1,000 ■ Audio Clip: Unlimited ■ Web Content: Unlimited ■ Ethernet: UDP, TCP, HTTP, TELNET, NTP, Streaming ACN (sACN), Art-Net, KiNet v1/v2, CueScript, CueStation ■ Serial: User-Defined ASCII, CueScript, CueStation ■ Power: 2.1mm DC Power Input Jack ■ Network: (2x) RJ45 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (Dual-LAN) ■ DMX: (4x) Bi-directional DMX module slots for custom configuration of preferred jack type ■ I/O: (2x) 5-Position Pluggable Terminal Blocks for RS-232 and RS-485 Serial Ports, (2x) 10-Position Pluggable Terminal Blocks for 8 Contact Closure Inputs and 8 Low-Voltage Digital Outputs and Auxiliary 5VDC Output ■ Audio: 2x) 3.5mm (1/8”) Audio Jacks for stereo audio I/O ■ USB: (1x) Type-A USB Host Port, (1x) Micro-B USB Device Port ■ LCD: 40 Character x 2 Line (Black on White) ■ Menu Buttons: 5-Way Navigation Switch ■ Function Buttons: (8x) User-Defined Function Buttons with RGB backlighting and field-replaceable legends ■ Input: 12-24VDC, 9 Watts ■ Real Time Clock Type: Battery-backed, 1 second resolution, less than +/-5ppm drift
■ Real Time Clock Synchronization: Automatic using Network Time Protocol (NTP) ■ Real Time Clock Event Triggers: Time of day, day of week, day of month, week of month, year, date range, astronomical time (relative to sunrise or sunset +/- specified offset) ■ Operating Temperature: -13° to 158° F (-25° to 70° C) ■ Storage Temperature: -40° to 176° F (-40° to 80°C) ■ Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing ■ Altitude: 10,000 feet maximum ■ Size: 17.1" (wo/mounting brackets)
19.0” (w/mounting brackets) x 6.0" x 1.73" (WxDxH) ■ Weight: 1.43 Kgs/3.2 Ibs
Country Of Origin: United States
Warranty: 1 Year Limited