The CueStation Hub is used to power and communicate with one or more digital CueStation button stations.
The CueStation Hub communicates with the host controller via RS-232 or Ethernet (optional) and the Hub drives both 2-wire and 5-wire
Although the CueStation Hub is designed to integrate directly with the CueServer family of lighting control processors, it can also be used
for custom projects that do not involve CueServer.
- Digital CueStation Controller
- Communicates with host via RS-232 or optional Ethernet
- Drives both 2-Wire and 5-Wire CueStation networks, which can be used simultaneously
- Can drive up to (50) 5-wire stations and (10) 2-wire stations
- Available in low-cost version without Ethernet
- Available in DIN-Rail version
- The 2-Wire CueStation Bus uses a 2-conductor cable to carry both power and data to and from each station location. The network is
both topology free (meaning a random combination of “star” and “daisy-chain” connections may be used) and polarity free (meaning it
does not matter if the conductors are reversed at any station).
- The 5-Wire CueStation Bus uses a 5-conductor multi-cable to carry both power and data to and from each station location.
Operating Temperature: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C) ■ Storage Temperature: -40° to 176° F (-40° to 80°
C) ■ Humidity:5 to 95%, non-condensing ■ Altitude: 10,000 feet maximum ■ Power Input: 12-30vDC (2.1 mm DC Input
Jack)(24vDC recommended) ■ Size: (WxLxH) 4.29" (without mounting flanges) 5.51" (with mounting flanges) x 3.43" x 1.18" ■
Weight: 0.3 kgs/1.18" lbs
Country Of Origin: United States
Warranty: 1 Year Limited