The ENTTEC RDS8 is a DMX/RDM 8-way opto-isolated splitter. Rack-mountable for professional system operations. RDS8 allows you to extend your network and protect your equipment.
- Allow DMX and RDM Normal mode: Splitter actively repeats RDM traffic bi-directionally while level information goes from controller to DMX devices as usual.
- Filter RDM Filter Mode: Single button-press allows all RDM traffic to be filtered out, for legacy devices which might flicker if they saw the messages on the line.
- Bypass mode Bypass Mode: Another button bypasses intelligent RDM functionality completely to work as a traditional DMX splitter would. Also has 1000V isolation between input and output, and between any individual output receptacles. This protects your console from surges on the DMX line, and also keeps any stray voltage from crossing to other DMX chains.
- Input & outputs 1 DMX 5-pin for DMX Input. And 8 x 5-pin DMX outputs for greater flexibility. Fully compliant with ESTA and USITT standards for DMX512A with RDM and RDM Standard ANSI E1.37-1.
- Connect and extend Instead of having to make them all fit within a single daisy chain, each of the eight outputs from the RDS8 can be the start of its own chain, and multiple RDS8 can be linked together if needed. Featuring an internal auto-ranging power supply, the RDS8 is also 19-inch rack mountable with the included mounting ears.
DMX Input Connectors: 1 x 5-Pin Male XLR ■ DMX Output Connectors: 8 x 5-Pin Female XLR ■ DMX Connector Pin OUT: Pin 1: Ground; Pin 2: Data – ; Pin 3: Data + ; Pin 4: NC; Pin: 5 NC ■ Ambient Operating Temperature: 0° -> 50° ■ Power Input: 90-260vAC 50/60Hz ■ Size: Length 17"(432mm) x Width 4.53"(115mm) x Height 1.75"(44.45mm) ■ Weight: 1.8 kgs / 3.96 lbs ■ Color: Black
Country Of Origin: Australia
Warranty: 1 Year Limited