With a 24 DMX output in an RJ45 form factor, the Storm 24 is installer-friendly, cost-effective, and most importantly, perfect for any LED pixel mapped project or large traditional lighting rig.
- Storm 24 unit (pn: 70050)
- Straight connect Ethernet lead (pn: 79102)
- Straight connect Ethernet lead (pn:79102)
- IEC power cord (Australia & North America only)
- User manual (pn: 50479)
- CD (pn:79106)
- Terrific Value: Its ground-breaking per port system cost makes DMX conversion no longer a high-cost item in your pixel mapping budget. Cabling costs are also lowered with RJ45 outputs, so you can use standard crimp connectors rather than the more expensive XLR connectors. Needing only 1U means you also save on rack space.
- Remarkable Performance: Employing state of the art FPGA programmable Logic, Gigabit ethernet, and ultra fast DDR memory, all 24 DMX outputs are synchronized within 100us when in Sync mode, so you'll get no more image ghosting or jumpy updates of your content. No other device performs at this level.
- Easy Cabling: This unit eases cabling and offers lower costs by using standard RJ45 outputs, so although XLR connectors may be widely used in the entertainment world, when your project isn't regularly traveling the world, RJ45s connectors can provide the best price/performance ratio. Connecting your whole system using standard shielded CAT5 cable also helps keep the per port cost down. Storm 24 uses the standard ANSI E1.27-2 specified RJ45 pinout to ensure most equipment connections will be simple.
- Multi-Protocol Support:
- ArtNet 1
- ArtNet 2
- ArtNet 3
- Compatible Apps:
- E.L.M ENTTEC LED Mapper (Windows)
- D-PRO (Windows , Mac)
- Luminair (iOS)
- Madrix (Windows)
- Jinx! LED Matrix Control (Windows)
- LightJams (Windows)
- Elios (Windows, Mac & Linux)
- LightingPad (iOS): ... and all other Art-Net and/or sACN supported Apps
ArtNet to 24 DMX output ports RJ45 Ethernet Converter ■ Refresh rate is configurable for each DMX port (1Hz to 44Hz per second) ■ Mark After Break configurable fo each DMX port ■ Break time is configurable for each DMX port (88ys to 1ms) ■ All configurations are made through web brower ■ Graphical User Interface for creating and editing ports in flow-chart oriented and documents data flow as you configure ■ Each DMX port has 1 to 512 configurable channels ■ 24 DMX Output (RJ-45) Ports (output only) ■ 1x RJ45 ethernet connector ■ 1x RS232 connector input for profile selection via serial command ■ 2x USB host connector (un-used ■ Jumbo Frame support ■ LCD display provide status information on system and data flow ■ Op Environment: 0°-50°C ■ Approvals: CE, FCC certified ■ Power Input: 90 – 260vAC 50/60Hz ■ Power Consumption: 15 to 20 W ■ Size: 18.25" L x 5" W x 1.72" H (463.1 x 111 x 43.6mm) ■ Weight: 1.8 kgs/3.96 lbs
Country Of Origin: Australia
Warranty: 1 Year Limited