CueServer 3 Core is the smallest and most cost-effective of the CueServer 3 models and is housed in a rugged anodized aluminum enclosure suitable for desktop use or panel, DIN, or truss mounting using optional bracket kits.
All CueServer 3 Core processors are built around a high-performance quad-core CPU, custom I/O coprocessor, and Gigabit-capable Ethernet to run the most demanding projects up to 16,384 channels, generate beautiful effects, and to host your custom designed layouts to touchscreens and mobile devices with ease.
The CueServer 3 Core D variant (CS-3120) additionally features two built-in isolated RJ45 DMX ports that can be configured as either DMX Inputs or Outputs.
- Completely self-contained lighting playback, architectural processor, and DMX fade engine with effects generator
- Seamless handling of Cue Lists, Presets, and Streams
- Control of up to 32 universes of DMX or 32 independent playback timelines
- Dynamic patching of up to 16,384 channels to 128 separate sACN, Art-Net, or KiNET universes
- Built-in isolated RJ45 DMX ports configurable as inputs or outputs
- Creation of lighting scenes directly or capture from external sources
- Powerful CueScript scripting language
- Real-Time clock with astronomical and calendar events
- Built-in web server for hosting custom interactive web pages
- Multi-show storage on removable microSD memory card
- System integration via Ethernet
- Compatible with CueStation buttons and Insite touchscreens
- Easy interfacing with Crestron, AMX, Vantage, Control 4, Medialon, Savant and other automation systems
- Native programming environment for both Mac and Windows
- Small anodized aluminum enclosure with optional brackets
DMX Channels: 1,024 (base) 16,384 (maximum) ■ Universe Patching: 128 sACN, Art-Net, or KiNET universes ■ Playbacks: Up to 32, depending on number of Channels ■ Cues: 1,000,000 per Cue Stack ■ Cue Stacks: Unlimited ■ Groups: 100,000 ■ Macros:100,000 ■ Global Rules: 1,000 ■ Timer Events:1,000 ■ External Button Stations:1,000 ■ Web Content: Unlimited ■ Ethernet: UDP, TCP, HTTP, TELNET, NTP, Streaming ACN (sACN), Art-Net, KiNet v1/v2, CueScript, CueStation ■ Power: 2.1mm DC Power Input Jack ■ Network RJ45 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ■ USB: USB-C Host Port ■ Input: 12-24VDC, 4.5 Watts ■ Removable Card: Micro SD (FAT32 formatted cards up to 2TB) ■ Type: Battery-backed, 1 second resolution, less than +/-5ppm drift ■ Synchronization: Automatic using Network Time Protocol (NTP) ■ Event Triggers: Time of day, day of week, day of month, week of month, year, date range, astronomical time (relative to sunrise or sunset +/- specified offset) ■ Operating Temperature: -13° to 158° F (-25° to 70° C) ■ Storage Temperature: -40° to 176° F (-40° to 80°C) ■ Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing ■ Altitude: 10,000 feet maximum ■ Size: 4.27" (wo/mounting brackets) 4.81” (w/mounting brackets) 5.15" (w/vertical DIN mounting bracket) 6.15" w/horizontal mounting brackets) x 3.43" x 1.18" (WxDxH) ■ Weight: 0.25 kgs/0.55 Ibs
Country Of Origin: United States
Warranty: 1 Year Limited