Pixel Link system The smart way to connect your pixels ENTTEC's PLink protocol allows pixel data to travel on standard Cat 6 cables so you can extend your pixel tape and dots to be up to 300m away from the Pixelator or Pixie Driver with no need for special cables or connectors. Simply use your own power supply and inject using the Plink Injector.
The ENTTEC PLink Injector converts Plink data from ENTTEC's Pixelator or Pixelator Mini, allowing you to easily control pixel tape or pixel dots from long distances. 5V DC power is re-injected from an external power source. Available for 5V, 12V or 24V systems.
- Each PLink port can drive up to 340 RGB individual pixels (2 DMX universes)
- The PLink is designed for use with the Pixelator system
- External DC power supply
- Data extensions up to 300 meters over Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 cable
- Small, light and easy to hide design
- Scalable design for large projects
- Ideal for custom shape pixel LED installations
- High power screw terminal connectors
- Easy wiring using Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 standard connections
Enttec PLINK (Pixel Link) INJECTOR 73544 Pixel LED Strip Tape Dots Control System for Pixelator/Pixelator Mini/Pixie Driver 5V DC ■ Data Input: PLINK ■ Data Output Protocol: WS2811, WS2812, WS2812b, APA-104 ■ Data Output Capability Per PLink Port: 340 RGB Pixels, 1020 DMX channels (~2 Universes) ■ Operating Temperature: -10° to 65° C ■ Insulation Rating: IP20 ■ Current Draw: 10 Amps (Maximum Output Current Per Pin (Screw Terminal) ■ Maximum Power Consumption: 3.5W ■ Power Consumption: Maximum total Output Power 110 Watt ■ Maximum Throughput Capacity: 5V – 50 Watt ■ Power Input: 12 – 24vDC ■ Size: L 3.29" x W 3.29" x H 1.33" (83.50 x 33.70 mm) ■ Weight: 0.1 kgs / 0.2 lbs
Country Of Origin: Australia
Warranty: 1 Year Limited