Any accessory that hangs overhead should always be equipped with a safety cable to help prevent accessories from falling or coming off the fixture. This extra thin cable can pass through a 5mm hole often found on color frames and other small accessories.
Safety cables are not to be used to hold any thing up (temporary or permanently). They are specifically meant as a safety for failure of another device, only as backup. All safety cables should be inspected before and after every use. If there is any damage, loose connections or crimps, or frayed cable, discard and use another verified safety cable.
- 30” Long – thin 1mm diameter steel cable
- Reduced crimp ferrules to fit through existing small holes
- Quick attaching spring snap clip
- Easily secures accessories to light fixtures
- Saves significant time no hole drilling to fit the cable
- Extra security and protection for small overhead objects
- Flexible for better access to tight areas
- All black powder coat finish to blend in with light fixture
- Durable steel
1mm 7x7 Steel Aircraft cable ■ 30 inch long ■ Carabiner spring snap hook clip and extended loop ■ Color: Black
Country Of Origin: China
Warranty: 1 Year Limited