The CueServer 2 Mini (CS-920) is the smallest of the CueServer 2 models and is housed in a rugged anodized aluminum enclosure suitable for desktop use or panel, DIN, or truss mounting using optional bracket kits.
The CueServer 2 Mini can output shows utilizing up to 16,384 channels and features two built-in modular DMX slots that are user-configurable with any of seven available port modules. These interchangeable modules allow CueServer 2 Mini to be customized for different installation environments eliminating the need for external adapters.
CueServer 2 Mini also features two user-definable function buttons with RGB indicators, two contact closure inputs, two low-voltage digital outputs, a serial port, and stereo audio output.
- Completely self-contained lighting playback, architectural processor, and DMX fade engine
- Seamless handling of Cue Lists, Presets, and Streams
- Control of up to 32 universes of DMX or 32 independent playback timelines
- Dynamic patching of up to 16,384 channels to 128 separate sACN, Art-Net, or KiNET universes
- Flexible module-based bi-directional DMX ports for custom jack configurations
- Front-panel configurable function buttons with RGB backlighting and field-replaceable legends
- Creation of lighting scenes directly or capture from external sources
- Powerful CueScript scripting language
- Real-Time clock with astronomical functions and calendar events
- Built-in web server for hosting custom interactive web pages
- Multi-show storage and removable Micro SD memory card
- System integration via Ethernet, Serial, Digital I/O, and Audio
- Compatible with CueStation buttons and CueTouch touchscreens
- Easy interfacing with Crestron, AMX, Vantage, Control 4, Medialon, Savant and other automation systems
- Native programming environment for Mac and Windows
- Small anodized aluminum enclosure with optional brackets
DMX Channels: 512 (base) 16,384 (maximum) ■ Universe Patching: 128 sACN, Art-Net, or KiNET universes ■ Playbacks: Up to 32, depending on number of Channels ■ Cues: 1,000,000 per Cue Stack ■ Cue Stacks: Unlimited ■ Groups: 100,000 ■ Macros:100,000 ■ Global Rules: 1,000 ■ Timer Events:1,000 ■ External Button Stations: 1,000 ■ Audio Clips: Unlimited ■ Web Content: Unlimited ■ Ethernet: UDP, TCP, HTTP, TELNET, NTP, Streaming ACN (sACN), Art-Net, KiNet v1/v2, CueScript, CueStation ■ Serial: User-Defined ASCII, CueScript, CueStation ■ Power: 2.1mm DC Power Input Jack ■ Network: RJ45 10/100 Base-T Ethernet ■ I/O: 8-Position Pluggable Terminal Block for 2 Contact, Closure Inputs, 2 Low-Voltage Digital Outputs, RS- 232, Serial Port and Auxiliary 5VDC Output ■ Audio: 3.5mm (1/8”) Audio Jacks for stereo audio output ■ USB: (1x) Type-A USB Host Port, (1x) Micro-B USB Device Port ■ Function Buttons: (2x) User-Defined Function Buttons with RGB LEDs ■ Input: 12-24VDC, 7 Watts ■ Real Time Clock Type: Battery-backed, 1 second resolution, less than +/-5ppm drift
■ Real Time Clock Synchronization: Automatic using Network Time Protocol (NTP) ■ Real Time Clock Event Triggers: Time of day, day of week, day of month, week of month, year, date range, astronomical time (relative to sunrise or sunset +/- specified offset) ■ Operating Temperature: -13° to 158° F (-25° to 70° C) ■ Storage Temperature: -40° to 176° F (-40° to 80°C) ■ Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing ■ Altitude: 10,000 feet maximum ■ Size: 4.27" (without mounting brackets), 4.81" (with vertical mounting bracket), 5.13" (with vertical DIN mounting bracket), 6.15" (with horizontal mounting brackets) x 3.43" x 1.77" (WxDxH) ■ Weight: 0.32 Kgs/0.7 Ibs