The Showtec Lampy 20 1U is a fully featured 512 channel DMX console with state-of-the-art look and feel, suitable for various venues. Its industrial, floating design, with 10.1” touchscreen and multicolour indicator LEDs, enable a quick and clear workflow in an utmost intuitive manner. Arranging existing elements is now easier than ever before with customizable workspaces and Fixture View for a clear virtual stage layout with easy pick, drag and drop control. You can also easily pick any colour you’d like and control every moving light precisely to your desired outcome in no time. The Lampy 20 1U enables you to add an external (touch)screen and also to take full mobile control over your fixtures via an iPad or tablet, since it is OSC compatible. You can easily create any complicated and stunning show effect with its complete built-in effect engine. Unlike most comparable DMX consoles, the Lampy 20 1U has no less than four encoder wheels with 1.3" OLED display for visual function information.
You can extend its software capabilities to two universes by adding an optional Showtec Lampy Dongle. It doubles its DMX channels up to 1024, enables ArtNet, sACN and provide access to all external monitor features.
If 10 multifunction faders and 10 playback faders with cue buttons are not sufficient for your practice, we recommend to check out our Lampy 40 with 20 additional multifunction faders while using the same 9 memory pages for sufficient storage space.
- 512 channel DMX console
- 10.1" touchscreen with Fixture View and Quick Colour Picker
- Multicolour indicator LEDs and 4 encoder wheels with 1.3" display
- Complete built-in effects engine for easy control
- Second (touch)screen possibility
- OSC for mobile control (Android/iOS)
- Optional second universe for 1024 channels, ArtNet and sACN
- Built in front LED worklight
- DMX out: Both 3-pin and 5-pin Female XLR
- Ethernet: 1x RJ45 for Artnet and sACN (optional activation)
- USB 4x ports
- 1/4" jack connection for audio trigger
- MIDI in-thru-out
- Blue powercon power input
- DVI video output
- Power: 100-240vAC 50/60hz
- Power Consumption: 50w
- Size: 19.88" x 13.6" x 5.04"
- Weight: 8.8 kg / 19.5 lbs
- Color: Black
Old Part No: 50733
Country Of Origin: China
Warranty: 1 Year Limited